A deep desire for travel is a part of our modern lifestyle, now more than ever before. MetroButler blends new age technology and proprietary algorithms with old school hospitality services to provide a best-in-class experience for customers looking to rent their home while they travel. We are deeply passionate about enabling others to experience travel by easing both the financial and the logistical burdens that hinder many from doing so.
This position is tasked with improving the company's operations, efficiency, and the functional management of vendors, team members, and contractors. Attention to process, organization, optimization and quality control are paramount.
Candidates should have experience with managing, hiring, and training a medium-sized team, preferably in the hospitality field (ie. restaurants, hotels, cleaning services). Top candidates will also possess impeccable communication abilities (both written and oral), teamwork/team building skills, and strong analytical thinking with an acumen for business improvements.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and managing the company's cleaning and contractor staff
- Eliminating chokepoints, discovering inefficiencies, and improving service offerings
- Promoting teamwork and integrating processes for various business teams and units
- Building and testing process improvements to increase service quality and margins
- Carrying out monthly reporting to measure team performance
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on prior experience
- Stock options package
- Annual personal travel stipend
- “Take what you need” vacation policy
- Weekly happy hours, seasonal company outings, and a great team!